WYSIWYG Web Builder is a great program, enabling designers who don't code to create websites. Designing a portfolio website with WYSIWYG Web Builder is a course which has been pre-recorded to help you use most of the tools (both basic and advanced) available in WYSIWYG Web Builder to achieve designing a more complex website.
You will learn how to incorporate Master Pages and sub Master Pages to help your workflow. I will also demonstrate to you how to use backgrounds and add content to individual pages as well as work with login tools and CMS tools.
What are the requirements?
- A little bit knowledge about using WYSIWYG Web Builder
- A Localhost Server (WAMP for Windows)
- A Code Editor (Brackets)
- WYSIWYG Web Builder version 11
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 80 lectures and about 5 hours of content!
- Create any website layout you can imagine
- Introduce login tools in your website
- Work with CMS (Content Management Tools ) in your website
- Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Use common vocabulary from the design industry
- Introduce CSS3 animation into your project
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to build websites the "professional" way
- Anyone who has practiced web design as a hobby but is not confident about their skill set in a professional arena
- For Teams or Freelancers who wants to build an online presence
- Anyone who wants to save time and accomplish more in web designing
- Anyone who likes to learn through practical application and not all theory