WYSIWYG Web Builder is one of the world’s leading web builder tool which makes it easier and fun to design any kind of website. Our Ecommerce video course covers everything you will need to know on how to build your own unique, expressive ecommerce websites with its visual, intuitive toolset.
In this video course, we’ll walk through some of the major features in WYSIWYG Web Builder and introduce productivity tips for implementing your own websites quickly.
Learn how to plan and design a site, place and style images and text, configure carousels and contact forms, work with paypal tools, implement SEO in your projects and publish and export your ecommerce website locally or online.
Along the way, you'll discover how to use features like master pages, breakpoints, events, css animations and many more to build more responsive websites without writing any code.
What are the requirements?
- A Computer/Laptop
- A working Internet Connection
- A little bit knowledge about using WYSIWYG web Builder
- A Localhost Server (WAMP for Windows)
- WYSIWYG Web Builder version 11 or 12
What am I going to get from this course?
- Design an interactive website without coding
- Sell any product you want on your website at no cost
- Use paypal to process and accept payments
- Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Use common vocabulary from the design industry
- Introduce CSS3 animations into your project
- Introduce events into your projects
- Learn all about SEO in WYSWYG Web Builder
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to build websites the "professional" way
- For individuals or teams who wants to build an ecommerce website and sell online
- Anyone who wants to save time and accomplish more in web designing
- Anyone who likes to learn through practical application and not all theory
- Some new Features in WYSIWYG Web Builder 12
- Working with Styles/Google web fonts
- Master Pages
- Working with CSS3 Animations
- Working with Events
- Working with Contact Forms
- Working with Responsive Text
- Working with Paypal Tools
- Responsive web design
- Search Engine Optimization in WYSIWYG Web Builder