Search engine optimization (SEO) is a very important aspect of every website that shouldn’t be overlooked. While WYSIWYG Web Builder, a powerful web builder tool helps you design awesome websites with ease, it also gives you the capabilities to optimize your websites for search engines.
There are just a few steps you will have to implement properly to have your websites found on search engines.
Hi and welcome to Optimizing your WYSIWYG Web Builder Projects for Search Engines (SEO).
This course is going to show you all you need to implement on your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects to have it optimized for search engines as well as a few things you can implement outside your website to help with its optimization process.
In this course, you will learn how to properly have your multimedia content such as video, images, audio, etc optimized for search engines, how to work with meta tags, optimizing text content, optimizing links, working with sitemaps, considerations for responsive web design, working with google webmaster tools and many other more.
If you’re a WYSIWYG Web Builder user, then this is a must-watch course. If you haven’t tried WYSIWYG Web Builder yet, then this is the time to do so, my other courses can help you get started.
Enroll now and let’s work things out together.
What are the requirements?
- A Computer/Laptop
- A working Internet Connection
- A little bit knowledge about using WYSIWYG web Builder
- WYSIWYG Web Builder version 11+,12+, 14+ or 15+
- Your Time
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get to know the tools to use in optimizing your websites
- Understand the process involved in optimizing your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects for search engines
- Implementing SEO with WYSIWYG Web Builder the right way
- Get your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects identified and ranked on search engines
- Know the right way to optimize your WYSIWYG Web Builder projects
- Other alternatives you can use to optimize your websites for search engines
- Understand what SEO is and how it works
- Understand how search engines work
- Learn how to make your websites optimized for Crawlers
- Determine a Good keyword vs a Bad keyword
- Learn the Technical SEO factors
- Learn how to Optimize your websites for Search Engines and users
- Learn how to Optimize your content, including videos, articles, product descriptions
- Know the different types of links
- Understand why Speed is an important ranking factor
- Learn how to use modern technologies to find out your websites speed
- Learn how to Optimize your media such as images, videos and Gif to load quickly
What is the target audience?
- Those who want to rank their WYSIWYG Web Builder websites
- Those who want to learn or improve their SEO Skills
- Individuals or teams already in the design arena
- Curious and enthusiasts who want to learn more about WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Business owners or Entrepreneurs
- Students and tech enthusiasts
- Introduction to SEO
- Optimizing Texts for Search Engines
- Optimizing multimedia content for Search Engines
- Optimizing links For Search Engines
- Page Properties
- Other SEO Considerations
- Offsite SEO