You can launch a new career in web design today by learning how to build websites with WYSIWYG Web Builder. You don't need a computer science degree or any previous knowledge in coding. All you need is a computer, a bit of time, a lot of determination, and a teacher you trust. I've taught WWB to countless coworkers and held training sessions for individuals. I am that teacher you can trust.
Your limitations in this course has got to do with your imaginations. As far as you can imagine, you can build it. This course teaches you how to take 100% control over your webpages by using the same concepts that every professional website uses.
What are the requirements?
- No prerequisite knowledge required
- WYSIWYG Web Builder Version 11 or above
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 39 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Create any website layout you can imagine
- Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Use common vocabulary from the design industry
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to build websites the "professional" way
- Anyone who has practiced web design as a hobby but is not confident about their skillset in a professional arena