layout grid provides a quick and easy way to create multi column responsive layouts of web pages.
Layout Grid allows you to properly separate the order of elements in the in a web page for visual presentation. With Layout Grid, there is no need to compromise a sensible structure for your responsive design. It is very easy to make grid adapt to the available space of a web page. As a designer this means you are free to change the location of page elements as is best for your layout at different breakpoints.
With Layout Grid, there is no need to compromise a sensible structure for your responsive design.
In this course we’ll take a look at what layout grid is and how to get started with layout grid in WYSIWYG Web Builder. We’ll use layout Grid to accomplish both basic and advanced tasks in WYSIWYG Web Builder.
We’ll take a look at the important things to take into consideration when using layout Grid, how to effectively configure and use layout grid as well as the tools allowed to be used with layout grid.
We’ll also take a look at some limitations with layout Grid in WYSIWYG Web Builder.
In all, layout Grid is a great tool to use in building adaptive responsive websites in WYSIWYG Web Builder.
What are the requirements?
- A Computer/Laptop
- A working Internet Connection
- A little bit knowledge about using WYSIWYG web Builder
- WYSIWYG Web Builder version 11+ or 12+
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the concept of Layout Grid in WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Use Layout Grid to design responsive websites
- Know how to effectively configure Layout Grid to suite your design needs
- Know the elements that can be used with Layout Grid and some limitations using Layout Grid
- Add advanced features or functionalities to your Layout Grid projects
What is the target audience?
- For individuals or teams already in the design arena
- Anyone who wants to save time and accomplish more in web designing using WYSIWYG Web Builder
- For curios and enthusiasts who want to learn more about WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Layout Grid Core Principles
- Planning your Layout Grid website
- Working with Layout Grid
- Configuring Layout grid options
- Responsive Layout Grid
- Working with forms in Layout Grid
And many more